Monday, August 4, 2014

It Has Been A While

Hi to you all,

It has been a long time since I sent some of my thoughts out to you. Things changed on my computer and I was lost as to how to write and get it published. Had a visit from my son-in-law yesterday and he helped me get going again. I still have a hard time placing pictures, but will work on it for each post and see what happens.

A nice rain is happening outside right now. A Summer rain is delightful I think. The lawns and gardens are revived after rain, much more so than after a watering from the hose. Our peaches and apples are forming nicely, hoping for some apple and peach pies in the future. But we do have to share with the birds. Last year they got the lion's share of the harvest. Those Magpies are very hungry I think.

Well, I tried to get a photo for this post, but failed. Will try later.

No comments:

Post a Comment