Thursday, January 20, 2011

The First Primrose

After the rain stopped, I looked down into the garden.  From my kitchen window I noticed  a small spot of purple at the base of the Redbud tree. It was a blosson on a Primrose. The very first sign of things to come this year in the garden. There are probobly other sign out there, but I have not found them yet.

I was awakened early this morning as the moon passed by our bedroom window. My pillow was flooded with bright light. It was as if a spotlight had been aimed at my pillow, urging me to get up and start the day. I dressed and walked into the kitchen and looked to the west. The bright moon was casting light all the way to the lake and was heading slightly to the north where in a while it will dissapear down behind the mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment